Pope Benedict XVI
- The Portrait of Pope Benedict XVI on the above is by artist Danielle Vergne.
- Pope Benedic XVI Portrait - Stained Glass Pattern - This pattern was made tocommemorate the selection of Pope Benedict XVI, on April 19, 2005.The picture was made from a photograph of the new pope emerging from the balcony in St.Peter's square.
- Cardinal Ratzinger - Pope Benedict XVI - The Crossroads Initiative - A number of articles on and by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinter.
- The Holy See - The Holy Father - Benedict XVI
- Pope Benedict's first statement- text
- Benedict: What's in a name?
- Benedict -- What's in a Name? by Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Ph.D.
Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
- Some Texts by Cardinal Ratzinger on the Vatican Web site
- Conscience and Truth by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
- The World Over: Cardinal Ratzinger Interview by Raymond Arroyo with Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
- Review of Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger's books Truth and Tolerance: Christian Belief and World Religions
Writings by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
- Relativism: The Central Problem for Faith Today
- Are Truth, Faith and Tolerance Compatible?
- Biblical Interpretation in Crisis
- Doctrinal Commentary on Ad Tuendam Fidem
- Homily on the Church in the Modern World
- Thoughts on the Place of Marian Doctrine and Piety in Faith and Theology as a Whole
- Theological Notes on the Third Secret of Fatima
- On Conscience
- On the Sacrament of Penance
- On the Future of Christianity (Interview)
- The Contemplation of Beauty
- The Question of Suffering, the Response of the Cross
- The Theological Locus of Ecclesial Movements
- Europe: Its Spiritual Foundation
- Biblical Aspects of the Question of Faith and Politics
- Why Church and State Must Be Separate
- Biographical Notes
- Excerp from Milestones: Memoirs 1927-1977 (about his first year as a parish priest)
Past articles by Cardinal Ratzinger available in Communio:
- Communio: A Program 19, no. 3 (1992), 436-49.
- Interreligious Dialogue and Jewish-Christian Relations 25, no. 1 (1998): 29-41.
- The Holy Spirit as Communio: Concerning the Relationship of Pneumatology and Spirituality in Augustine. 25, no. 2 (1998): 324-339 RT.
- The Theological Locus of Ecclesial Movements 25, no. 3 (1998): 480-504.
- Thoughts on the Place of Marian Doctrine and Piety in Faith and Theology as a Whole 30, no. 1 (2003): 147-160.
- Introduction to Christianity: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow 31, no. 3 (2004): 481–495.
- Funeral Homily for Msgr. Luigi Giussani 31, no. 4 (2004): 685–687.