Bible Study and Homilies
Bible Study / Commentaries and Meditations
- Lectionary Resource for Catholics: word-sunday.com
- Bible Study - lectionary commentary at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, Picayune, MS.
- John 11:1-44 Jesus raises Lazarus from the tomb a commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- Agape Bible Study - The Gospel of John - Chapter 11 Lazarus is raised from the dead - Lesson 14 - Lesson 15 - 1 Handout
- The Emmaus Series - 5th Sunday of Lent
- Office of the Liturgy of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford - Fifth Sunday of Lent
- Living Space - Commentaries on the Daily Readings - Sunday of week 5 of Lent
- Daily Reflection of Creighton University's Online Ministries - Fifth Sunday of Lent - 2014 - 2011 - 2008- 2005 - 2002- 1999
- Weekly Wellsprings - Fifth Sunday of Lent A
- Lectio: Fifth Sunday of Lent | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CARMELITE ORDER
Outlines of the Fourth Gospel by Rev. Felix Just, S.J.,
Ph.D., The Conversations with Martha & Mary,
and the Death and Raising of Lazarus (11:1-54)
- Johannine Literary Themes and Vocabulary by Dale Loepp - “I am the resurrection and the life” (11:25) —Themes in death and life in John’s Gospel.
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Fifth Sunday of Lent - A
- Come Out! by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- Education for Justice – Center of Concern – 2011 – 2008 - 2005
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Exegesis
- Archdiocese for the Military, USA - 5th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Verse by verse commentary
- Images listed at The Text This Week's Art Concordance: Raising of Lazarus
- Archive of Homilies,Sermons for preachers, homilists and teachers by Fr Tommy Lane: Come out of your tomb, be unbound and set free - Jesus invites you to see life in a new way and live with his life now
- The Athenaeum of Ohio - Homily
- 5th Sunday of Lent – Year A - The Franciscans - St. Anthony's Guild
- Homily - First Sunday of Lent - Catholic Doors Ministry: Those who believe in me, will live
- Cycle: A - 6th April 2014: The Power of God's Love and Mercy - John Kenrick O.P. - What has the Resurrection of Christ to do with all other human beings, both those who have lived and those yet to be born? The readings today help us...
- Cycle: A - 10th April 2011: The Gift of Life - David McLean O.P. - A theme for today is friendship: something we sometimes take for granted. If popular magazines are anything to go by, we don't spend much time...
- Cycle: A - 9th March 2008: Veiling and Unveiling - Richard J. Ounsworth O.P. - There are two strange ironies in today's liturgy. First, as we enter the last two weeks of Lent, traditionally called 'Passiontide', and turn our...
- Cycle: A - 13th March 2005: Seduced by the Resurrection - Martin Ganeri O.P. - I am the Resurrection. If anyone believes in me, even though he dies he will live, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.Christians are...
- Cycle: A - 17th March 2002: New Life and Old - Robert Pollock O.P. - Today's gospel describes an encounter between the Christ and the sisters of the dead Lazarus.Encounters with God abound in the Scriptures. Each one...
- Parish of St. Ignatius of Loyola - Fifth Sunday of Lent - Robert VerEecke, S.J. Homily - David Hollenbach, S.J. Homily - 2005: Homily 1
- Augustinian online homilies - 5th Sunday of Lent
- Fr. Phil Bloom - 2014: Prayer and Spiritual Combat Week 5 - 2011: Revive - 2008: Overcoming Power of Death - 2005: Joining Body with Soul - 2002: He Was Buried
- Father Albert Lakra's Blog - Homily - 5th Sunday of Lent (Year A)
- Fr. O’Shea’s homilies – Redemptorists Province of Oceania – Fifth Sunday of Lent
- DaCapo Foundation - Cycle A 2004-2005 5th Sunday of Lent
- Fr. Joe's Homilies – April 6, 2014 Fifth Sunday of Lent: Coming Out of the Tomb - April 10, 2011 Fifth Lent: Raising the Dead
- Father Andrew M. Greeley – 2014: Fifth Sunday of Lent - 2008: 5th Sunday of Lent - 2005: Fifth Sunday of Lent John 11:1-45 - 2002: 5th Sunday of Lent John 11:1-45
- Evangeli.net – Sunday 5th (A) of Lent - Jn 11,1-45: «I am the resurrection»
- Father Lasch Homilies – 2014: Fifth Sunday in Lent 'A' - 2008: Fifth Sunday in Lent 'A'
- Catholic Commission for Social Justice – Archdiocese of Port of Spain - Archbishop Harris’ Gospel Reflection Feb 9, 2014 – Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time (A) - Fr Joe’s Gospel Reflection Apr 10, 2011 – Fifth Sunday of Lent (A)
- Sunday Homilies and Reflections from Australia - Fifth Sunday of Lent: 1 - 2 - 3
- UMD NEWMAN Podcast – THE GOD OF THE BROKEN HEART
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies: Firth Sunday of Lent (A)
- Father Larry Richards – Podcasts - April 6, 2014 – 5th Sunday of Lent – Cycle A - April 10, 2011 – 5th Sunday of Lent – Cycle A- March 9, 2008 – Fifth Sunday of Lent – Cycle A
- Saint Clement Shrine Podcast - Gospel - Homily for Fifth Sunday of Lent (2014)- Gospel - Homily for Fifth Sunday of Lent (2011)
- Diocese of Stockton > Homily for the Fifth Sunday in Lent, April 6, 2014
- St. Anthony Messenger Press Lenten Audio Series - Fort Wayne-South Bend Bishop John D’Arcy explains the impact of Jesus’ actions when he raises Lazarus from the dead. - Fifth Sunday of Lent, Year A
CCTN Weekly Homily - Fifth Sunday of Lent
Related: Resources for Children's Liturgy - Gospel of Matthew - Gospel of Mark - Gospel of Luke - Gospel of John