Worship and Liturgical Music
- Worship & Sing! - this is the web site of singer Chuck Stevens. He writes: "My music is an acoustic folk style (some rousing, some reflective) While these CD's are available for public sale through Canadian retailers and on the Internet , the main purpose of this music is to bring others to praise and worship God , and to help raise funds for Church projects and charities."
- CCM Lyrics - lyrics of hundreds of contemporary Christian songs by song title.
- Holy Spirit Interactive Youth: Your Guide to Christian Music - Columns by Kim Jones about the men and women who make Christian Music.
- Cor Sanctum - a Catholic Praise and Worship band that has been accepted to perform at World Youth Day this Summer in Germany. Their web site makes available 11 sample songs in mp3 format.
Christian Worship Songs in mp3 - 16 traditional- instrumental songs and 13 contemporary worship songs available for download or for listening online.
- Eternity Music has recently released a Catholic Children's CD with rote learning songs on Mary, and the Traditions such as 'The Rosary Rap' and St Michael the archangel. the music is up tempo/rock music and can be sampled at the web-site. The full version of some of the songs from this album and previously released albums can be downloaded for free.
- Catholic Music Network: The Premier source for Catholic CDs & Tapes, audio interviews of catholic contemporary musicians, distribution and promotion of catholic artists and religious music, sale of international Catholic music. Click on the banner below to access their home page.
Harp - This page provides Mp3 samples from Glass Harp's Hourglass
CD . Below are the first few verses from one of the songs on this album:
"Standing small to the paintings of Your face
Feeling loved in the presence of Your grace
Knowing You are here with me
Overwhelms my mind
I want to fly higher than high
Just like a spire, to touch the sky
I feel Your love in this place
Feel the warmth of Your embrace
As the sun shines through
The colors flood the room"
- Christian songs for children - "Schools, youth groups and churches from all over the world, have been requesting copies of the words and music of these songs, including the award winning Mothers Day Song "Thank you Mum". Written by Patrick Ambrose and Adrian Haw the songs have proved popular across the globe." Musicians & children of Sacred
- Heart, Sowerby Bridge, England. The words and music of 7 songs are available on the web site. Sound files are provided with voices and as backing tracks. For a limited time, the music sheets are also available online.
"Missionaries of the Poor (MOP) was founded by Father Richard Ho Lung, a Catholic priest, in 1981, in Kingston, Jamaica. Father Ho Lung's involvement in the lives and struggles of the poor and social rejects began some years before he actually founded the MOP.
Many of his earliest musical compositions came out of these encounters, expressing the cries of the people, both of joy and of pain. For as Father Ho Lung always points out: “The poor possess a joy that is pure and highly contagious, for it doesn’t come from material comfort and prosperity but from the very gift of being alive each day.” -- Missionary of the Poor Web site
- Christian Copyright Licensing International
- Catholic christian hymns in midi format contemporary and tradtional hymns
- Sacred Music - Orpheus Dei
- Children's Music Web
- Unmercenary Sacred Music - Music of Roman Rite
- Anglican Online Hymnal
- The Sound Castle - Catholic Singing Group
- Theology Library: Music
- Background Music Menu: ChristianAnswers.net
- Gregorian Schola
- Chant Links
- Schola Saint Gr??goire
- The Saint Philomena Foundation
- Singing for the Popes--the Papal Choir
- Liturgy, Prayer, Music, and Formation: A Challenge for the Catholic High School - David Haas
- Cantica Nova Publiclations
- Catholic mp3s Christian mp3s free legal music
- Gentle Spirit Music
- Heaven's Hymns - instrumental arrangements of favorite Catholic hymns and songs
- Refuge - A Catholic music ministry
- The Official Kathy Troccoli Home Page
- John Michael Talbot