- The Importance of Saying Thanks By Susan Hines-Brigger
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year : Thanksgiving Day
- The First American Thanksgiving was Catholic - the 1598 expedition of Don Juan de Onate by Marian T. Horvat @ TraditionInAction.org
- Is Thanksgiving Catholic? - Canterbury Tales by Taylor Marshall
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year : Thanksgiving and Martinmas (Activity)
- The Meaning of Thanksgiving
- Giving Thanks for the Hard Things in Life
- Some Thanksgiving Prayers and Blessings from different cultures & faiths
- Prayer of Thanksgiving to the Trinity by St. Catherine of Siena (1347-1380) Doctor of the Church
- Prayer of Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Day Prayer,Catholic Prayers
I thank you, O God, for the pleasures you have given me through my senses;
for the glory of thunder, for the mystery of music,
the singing of birds and the laughter of children.
I thank you for the delights of colour, the awe of the sunset,
the wild roses in the hedgerows, the smile of friendship.
I thank you for the sweetness of flowers and the scent of hay.
Truly, O Lord, the earth is full of your riches!