- Catholic Faith Education: Art
- Dance: an
- David J. Hetland-Hetland Ltd.
- Images for use in Liturgy Programs is a series of over 200 drawings, mostly in black and white with some in color, of Catholic symbols, saints, illuminations, icons, stained glass windows, biblical and church related scenes...
- Symbols in Christian Art & Architecture - This Web site produced by Walter E. Gast “offers a gallery of images you are likely to find in many Christian churches along with explanations to help you understand their meaning and significance.
- The Art in the Christian Tradition (ACT) database is a freely available, regularly updated visual image internet resource. Designed for scholars, students, pastors, and religious educators, all of the images may be used for educational and/or religious non-profit purposes.
- The Foundation for Sacred Arts is a Catholic nonprofit organization founded to stimulate a vibrant renewal in the patronage and production of Christian sacred arts (art, architecture, and music); and to advance the pursuit of excellence in conformity with truth, goodness, and beauty in these arts; for the glory of God, the life of His Church, and the transformation of culture.
Beauty and Sacred Art in the Catechism of the Catholic Church
Related: Liturgy - Church Documents - Calendars and Lectionaries - Religious Art - Art and Christianity
Liturgical Seasons - Music and
Worship - Art and Liturgy - Symbols