Anthony of Egypt 17 January 356
- St. Anthony and the Desert Fathers: Extreme faith in the early church
- St. Anthony of Egypt - Olga's Gallery - Links to art work depicting St. Anthony
- A brief history of Saint Anthony in three accounts, for young families (children 0-8), for practiced families (children 8-14), and experienced families (children 14-adult). By Catherine Fournier.
- Life of Anthony - By St. Athanasius.
- Anthony, Abbot in Egypt
- Saint Anthony of Egypt Abbot, Patriarch of Monks - from "Lives of Saints", Published by John J. Crawley & Co., Inc.
- St. Anthony the Abbot - by Terry Matz
- Anthony the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- St. Antony and St. Fiacre! - by Sheila M. Coyle
- Desert Fathers - Anthony of Egypt - by Pius Edwin Sammut, Discalced Carmelite
- Images of Saint Anthony the Abbot
- Anthony of Egypt - Sayings - Father Pius Edwin Sammut Discalced Carmelite
- Patron Saints Index: Saint Anthony the Abbot
- Saint Antony of Egypt - EWTN
- St. Anthony of Egypt - Saint of the Day - American Catholic
Painting of Saint Anthony of Egypt
- Hieronymus Bosch: Temptation of St. Anthony, Flight and Failure of St. Anthony, St. Anthony at Meditation, Temptation of St. Anthony.
- Pieter Bruegel the Elder or his follower: The Temptation of St. Anthony.
- Paul Cézanne: Temptation of St. Anthony.
- Salvador Dalí:The Temptation of St. Anthony.
- Giorgione: Madonna and Child with St. Anthony and St. Roch.
- Francisco de Goya: The Miracle of St. Anthony.
- Matthias Grünewald: St. Anthony Visiting St. Paul the Hermit in the Desert, The Temptation of St. Anthony.
- Filippino Lippi: Madonna and Child with St. Anthony and a Monk.
- Martin Schongauer: Nativity and St. Anthony. The Temptation of St. Anthony.
- Diego Velázquez: St. Anthony Abbot and St. Paul the Hermit.
- Francisco de Zurbarán: St. Anthony Abbot.
Abba Anthony said, "Whoever hammers a lump of iron, first decides what he is going to make of it, a scythe, a sword, or an axe. Even so we ought to make up our minds what kind of virtue we want to forge, or else we labor in vain."
Related: Saints - Famous Christians - Church History - Agnes - Ambrose - Anthony - Athanasius - Athenagoras - Augustine - Basil - Clement - Constantine - Cyprian - Cyril - Fabian - Fathers of the Church - Gregory
of Nazianzen - Gregory of Nyssa - Hippolytus - Ignatius - Jerome - John Chrysostome - Julian - Justin Martyr - Laurence - Leo - Lucy - Martin - Perpetua & Felicity - Polycarp - Tertullian - Valentine