Divine Liturgy of Saint John Chrysostome
- John of Antioch
of Saint John Chrysostom According to the Hours of the Day and Night
- St. John Chrysostom - Catholic Encyclopedia
- The Saint John Chrysostom Webpage - Bio, prayers, hymns, icons, works
John Chrysostom - Catholic Online
- Homilies of St.
John Chrysostom on Acts and Romans - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers,
Series I - Volume 11
Saints Index: Saint John Chrysostom
- John Chrysostom,
Bishop of Antioch and of Constantinople, Preacher, Theologian, Liturgist
- On St. John Chrysostom's Antioch Years by Pope Benedict XVI
- John Chrysostom
Saint. The Columbia Encyclopedia Sixth Edition. 2001
- St. John
Chrysostom - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Series I, Vol. XIV
- St. John Chrysostom
- Homilies on the Gospel of John
Chrysostom, Bishop of Constantinople - James E. Kiefer
Directory - Saint John Chrysostom Works
- St. John Chrysostom - Against Marcionists and Manicheans (Excerpts) - On the Passage "Father
if it be possible let this cup pass from me, nevertheless not as I
will but as thou
- Writings of Chrysostom in the Christian Classics Ethereal Library edition of the Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers:
- On the Priesthood, Ascetic Treatises, Select Homilies and Letters, Homilies on the Statutes
- Homilies on the Gospel of St. Matthew '
- Homilies on the Acts of the Apostles and the Epistle to the Romans
- Homilies on First and Second Corinthians
- Homilies on the Epistles to the Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Thessalonians, Timothy, Titus, and Philemon
- Homilies on the Gospel of St. John and the Epistle to the Hebrew
- The Hieratikon Easter Sermon of St. John Chrysostom
- Opera Omnia by Migne Patrologia Graeca with analytical indexes
- John Chrysostom - Wikipedia
Let no one grieve at his poverty,
for the universal kingdom has been revealed.
Let no one mourn that he has fallen again and again;
for forgiveness has risen from the grave.
Let no one fear death, for the Death of our Savior has set us free.
He has destroyed it by enduring it.